Here is a bit more accurate version. Some real stuff that works.
1. Don't email her seven times asking her why she hasn't responded to your first email. Chances are "she" is actually a man hiding behind a female profile and making fun of you and other male suckers here.
2. If she gives you her phone number, never call her right away. This may show her that you are desperate. Wait a few days. Then call.
3. Don't ask her how many other dates she's been on recently. Relax and use condom instead.
4. Don't get offended if she doesn't want to talk to you on the phone. She might be quite talkative, so that's for your own good, pal.
5. Don't send cut-and-paste emails. She doesn't read your dull emails, can't you get it? Find a good magazine, and use cut-and-paste pictures instead. You cannot imagine how much it means to have good-looking man's pictures in your profile. Use open images, of course. No need to violate copyright here, it isn't worth it.
6. Don't ask her how much she weighs or what her measurements are. Just be alert that, if she only shows her face pictures and no body pictures, she probably weighs a lot more than she writes in her profile.
7. Never ask for more pictures. If she is good-looking, she would have put them in her album anyway. If she did not... well, you know the answer.
8. Don't send her a nasty email if she hasn't responded to you after several emails. She is probably a married woman, a man, or a fake profile. There are plenty of those here, get used to it.
9. Do not email-stalk her. This is repetition of No.8, but this is an important point. That is the reason I repeat it. And I need 10 points here, otherwise I could not call it 10.
10. Don't ask her if she wants to have sex with you or without you. This is not not sensitive. If I taught you well, you should by now be able to figure it out yourself, brother.
- Hvorfor velge oss?
- Omtaler av Sukker
- Tjenester vi tilbyr
- Events Ny